Terms and conditions
You are online now!
No internet connection or signal lost. You are in offline mode.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Shell GO+ is a Loyalty Program owned and administered by Pilipinas Shell Petroleum Corporation wherein members earn and redeem rewards points and/or offers that allow loyal members to achieve more value from their purchases and get the most out of their visits in accordance with the rules and provisions set out in this document.
- Shell has the right to change the Terms and Conditions and the Rewards Program anytime. Shell will endeavor to inform the members of any changes that will be implemented. The member is responsible for remaining knowledgeable of any changes to the Program and the Terms and Conditions. The most current version of these Terms and Conditions will be available on the app and website https://www.shellgoplus.com/en-ph/terms-and-conditions and will supersede all previous versions of these Program Rules. Shell can enforce any changes that may result to the decrease or total loss of the amount or value or expiration of points at any given time now or in future.
- There are three membership types available catering to different vehicle segments that individuals may
- Shell Go+: For all individuals ages 18 and above;
- Shell Go+ Pro: For Professional drivers 18 and above, i.e., those with professional driver’s license, of jeepney, tricycle, van, bus, taxi, multicab and boat, or any commercial or public vehicles who can be a member of Program; and
- Shell Go+ TNVS: For individuals who are part of an LTFRB-accredited Transport Network Vehicle Service operators.
- Any inquiry or concerns in relation to the Program, Account, or the Terms and Conditions shall be coursed through the Shell Customer Service through hotline numbers +632 8878 8888 (Metro Manila), 1-800-10000-1111 (PLDT Provincial Toll-Free), 1800-5888-1111 (Bayantel Provincial Toll Free), or sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Participating in the Loyalty Program is VOLUNTARY and FREE. By participating in the Loyalty Program, an individual agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions set herein. Membership is open to all individuals following qualifications of each of the membership type options set in I.3. No groups, corporations, or other entities are allowed to participate as members.
Interested individuals may participate in the program through the following registration channels depending on
the membership type they choose:
- Via downloading the Shell Go+ mobile app
- Via website by visiting http://shellgoplus.com/
Via SMS Registration (for those with physical card)
Text: SHELLGOPLUS REG Go+ Card#/First Name/Last Name/Birthday (MM-DD-YYYY)
Example: SHELLGOPLUS REG 8000110000123456789/Juan/Dela Cruz/01-01-1990”
To: 2117 (For Globe subscribers)
To: 225656522 (For non-Globe subscribers)
Via manual application form through Shell sites (for those with physical card)
- For Shell Go+ Pro and TNVS, qualified drivers should duly accomplish the application form or register card via SMS.
- They should also provide ID and necessary document/s to validate their qualifications for the specific loyalty scheme that they want to register to.
Summary on where and how they can register to the program:
Membership type Registration channels Shell Go+ App, Website, SMS Shell Go+ Pro Get card from Shell site and register via App, SMS or manual form Shell Go+ TNVS Get card from Shell site and register via App, SMS or manual form
Online Registration: Download and register through these steps
- Download the Shell Go+ app
- Click on “Sign In”
- Choose “Sign In using your card number”
- Input the card number found at the back of your card
- Click on ‘next’ and proceed with the registration process.
Members can also register for an account via web by going to http://shellgoplus.com/ click on “log in” and “Sign in using your card number”
- Shell Go+ applicants have the option to either 1) Download the Go+ app for a digital loyalty card or 2) Get the Shell Go+ physical card, or 3) both. Each applicant will be issued with the membership card - whether physical or digital card, linked to an account. Shell Go+ Pro and TNVS on the other hand, may also download the app but they should get a physical card first in order to be tagged into the right loyalty scheme or membership type during their initial registration.
- Applicants shall be required to provide their actual first and last names as well as a valid and working mobile number to be able to create a membership account. Any changes to such information after successful registration can be updated via the website and app or can be coursed through Shell Customer Service.
- Only registered cards will be able to redeem points and check balance.
- To enjoy full privileges of the program, applicants are encouraged to complete other profile details (email, address, etc) after logging in to the app or website. Members may also contact the Shell Go+ Customer Service for any profile updates as necessary.
- By registering, members are explicitly agreeing to our Terms & Conditions and to the processing of personal data in accordance to settings provided in Shell’ Data Privacy page at www.shell.com.ph/dpa
- By becoming a member, they allow Shell Go+ to send news and promotional offers through specific channels identified by members upon registration, in which they have the option to unsubscribe to later on.
Shell Go+ reserves the right to terminate or cancel membership of individuals at its sole discretion for reasons
including but not limited to:
- The member committed breach of any of the Terms and Conditions;
- The member has misused or abused the benefits of the program; or
- The member has performed fraudulent transactions.
- The members may cancel their membership at any time by contacting Shell Customer Service. Any unused points shall be forfeited.
- Shell Go+ membership is owned and issued by Shell. It is not transferrable. The card and app are solely for the purpose of the Program. The member understands that the card is not a credit card or charge card. The member shall hold Shell free and harmless for any unauthorized redemption of points brought about by failure of the member to immediately register the card.
- The membership in the program will automatically be renewed annually as long as the account is active – by definition has at least one transaction in the last 6 months, or until Shell discontinues the Program.
- Points and all the privileges and benefits in this Program cannot be sold and cannot be transferred by the members unless specified in the Terms and Conditions.
- A member’s password protects his user account and the member is solely responsible for keeping his/her password confidential and secure. If a member’s username or password is lost or stolen, or believed to have been compromised or made subject to unauthorized access, he/she must notify Shell Go+ immediately vis Customer Service support and change his/her password immediately. Shell shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the member due to the foregoing instances involving the confidentiality of his/her account, username, and password.
- Only Shell is authorized to transfer points if necessary.
- Shell has the right to suspend or remove the Program at any time without prior notice.
- Shell is not liable for:
- Any unauthorized change or unauthorized use of the account via physical card or the App.
- The inaccuracy of points on the account, resulting from failure of member to notify Shell of any discrepancies through the Shell Customer Service.
- Any loss, stolen or deterioration of reward upon receiving the reward.
- Lost or stolen cards and delay in replacement thereof (for cardholders)
COLLECTING OF POINTS
- There is an equivalent point in every purchase of Fuels, Convenience Retail Products (Select/deli2go) and Lubricants that the members can purchase in Shell participating stations. Every product has a different point equivalent which are subject to change at any time upon Shell’s sole discretion.
- Earned points are recorded in the card or app in each member through the EDC Machine or QR scanner. Just present the physical or digital card for every purchase of any Shell participating product or service to record the transaction and the corresponding points.
- Members shall earn a minimum denomination of one (1) point based on the Liters or amount purchased of participating products or services following the corresponding earn rate mechanics per participating product or service. No partial points shall be issued. Calculation shall be done by rounding down the purchase amount prior to its conversion point/s.
- Transactions made through PO accounts are excluded from the calculation of points.
- Shell reserves the right to monitor the account for any fraudulent or suspicious activity; misrepresentations; failure to follow the Terms and Conditions; or inactivity for the past three (3) years. Shell shall have the right to close, suspend or freeze the subject account immediately, prohibit earning of points, and/or forfeit any points not yet redeemed. Shell may avail of take any necessary legal action as a result of fraudulent or suspicious activity.
- If the member has any questions about his points, or he believes his account is subject of any suspicious activity, he should report this via Shell Customer Service.
- The “Rewards” are the products, services, benefits or privileges that the members can claim if they have already accumulated enough points.
- Points earned in the program can be used to redeem or pay for Fuels, Convenience Retail Products (Select/Deli2Go) and Lubricants, following a specific burn rate or peso value equivalent.
Points earned may also be used to redeem or pay for products in the Rewards Catalogue.
Only registered members, or members whose cards are tagged to a user with validated personal information (name, mobile number, birthday, etc.) can be allowed to use points earned for redemption. This applies for members with physical cards that are not yet registered to the program. To register card, members may do so via the app/web or through SMS.
There are 2 options for Rewards Catalogue redemption:
- Home delivery - redeemed items will be delivered to members’ addresses within two weeks from the day of redemption transaction and;
- Partner voucher – redeemed vouchers will be sent via email and will be available in a member’s transaction history as a downloadable PDF wherein the codes will be visible. Members may then use these codes to partners’ app/site to be used for transactions. Partner e-voucher validity and terms and conditions apply
- All the rewards are subject to availability and cannot be refunded. Shell has the right to adjust the points needed to redeem the rewards, and to change the rewards according to the equivalent points without the consent of the members.
- Shell has the right to refuse in getting any rewards or any returned item if Shell has a reason to doubt if there are any fraudulent transactions or any mistake in recording of the accumulated points.
- For Rewards Catalogue items, members are required to check the reward item upon receipt. Items that are broken or are defective must not be accepted and should be surrendered back to the courier. If not, it will be considered as successfully delivered and closed.
- If by any chance the reward item (specifically applicable for gadgets and appliances) will be defective and needed to be repaired, all of the reports and request should be raised to Shell Go+ Customer Service for proper endorsement and handling.
Shell is not liable to:
- Any item that is not available for any reason.
- Failure to inform the member of the changes in the Terms and Conditions, and the changes in the products and services under the rewards program.
- Suspension and exclusion of the Program.
- All the condition and warranty, written or not, included in the legislative or not, regarding the condition, quality, product usage or safety of any item or service supplied under the Program is not included in any way under the law.
- Any liability of Shell to its member under the legislative of its products and services that can be included are limited, wherein permission to supply or payment of fees of its products and services or repair of its products, in agreement of Shell.
- The corresponding points of the acquired reward item, under the Program will be deducted to the recorded points of the member’s card and to the back-up host.
Shell has the right to deduct any points recorded in the member for:
- Points that are suspicious
- Wrong recorded points
- Wrong points recorded due to defective card
- Any unused points of the members within thirty six (36) months after the month of the issuance of points, the earned points will expire and will be deducted on the current points of the member. Unused card within six (6) months will make the member inactive.
CARD LINKING AND REPLACEMENT
- Members with existing registered cards can link their accounts to an online account by following migration process in which they will be asked to “Sign in using card number” in the app/web registration page.
- If a member with existing registered card missed signing up through the migration process, he/she can no longer link his registered card online. Members may call CSC hotline for assistance and handling.
- Members with existing non-registered cards may link their card to online accounts during the registration process in which they will be asked “Do you have a Shell Go+ card?”
- If a member with existing non-registered card missed applying his/her card details during registration process, he/she may still do it after by going to “Settings” > “Shell Go” tab then clicking “add loyalty card”.
- Registered card
- It is the member’s responsibility to make sure that he has his correct physical card with him every after every transaction done to also avoid card switching.
- Members need to immediately report lost or stolen card to CSC within 24 hours to disable and avoid other people from using your points.
- Members may then replace card with a new one by going to site to pick up new card then in the app, they can go to “Settings” > “Shell Go” tab and clicking “Replace Loyalty Card”.
- Only non-registered cards can be used to replace existing card linked to account.
For this purpose, the following definition shall be used:
- Registered cards: Cardholders who have profile details in the systems (card tagged to a user).
- Non-registered cards: Cardholders who have no profile details in the systems (card not tagged to a user).
- Card Linking
- Shell Go+ members are entitled to member benefits that are already available upon successful registration. While long term in nature, this line up of benefits may be updated following the sole discretion of Shell.
- Shell Go+ members may receive mass and/or conditional offers or opportunity to earn bonus points based on purchase behavior or on specific qualifying transactions/activities as part of promotions, incentives, and campaigns determined by the program for marketing purposes. The said can include Shell or partner offers that may be temporary in nature in which the program has the right to modify or take down without prior notice.
- The program always applies a reward that has the highest value or that gives max benefit to customer when there are 2 or more offers/rewards applicable for same product.
- Shell shall have the right to vary or discontinue any benefits granted under the Program or modify their terms and conditions thereof.
Shell Go+ Pro and TNVS only
Active Shell Go+ Pro members and their dependents are eligible to apply for free scholarship under the “Unlad sa Pasada program” in TESDA-accredited schools following certain fuel consumption qualification.
Shell Go+ members are eligible to the accidental insurance coverage. Claim amount shall be subject to review of insurance company.
Members must be in active standing and should reach min ave. liter requirement from previous months:
- 200 liters – for drivers of Jeepner, taxi, FX, van, bus and truck
- 50 liters – for drivers of tricycle, habal-habal, kuliglig and bangka
- To avail of these benefits, the member must present the card. Otherwise, Shell deny the availment of benefits.
In the event that any benefits granted under the Program are provided by a third party pursuant to a
contract with Shell, Shell shall not be liable for any breach committed or injury caused by said third
The benefits shall have no cash or monetary value and cannot be exchanged for cash.
Full details may be viewed at: www.shell.com.ph/GoPlusPro
- Free scholarship
Shell Go+ Private only
Free Roadside assistance
- Benefit is open to all Shell Go+ Private and Grab members with active standing and must maintain required number of liters purchased from the previous month.
All qualified Shell Go+ members are entitled to 24/7 free roadside assistance to be carried out by our
partner Ibero Asistencia , covering the following services:
- Vehicle Assistance
- Personal Assistance
- Medical Assistance
- Info 24/7
- To avail this benefit, simply dial Shell dedicated hotline 84594753, provide your name, Go+ membership number, location, vehicle description, emergency service needed.
- Your request and standing will be checked and screened following requirements set in the benefit’s Terms and Conditions.
- Once validated, help will be on its way.
Members must maintain the ff min liters purchased from previous month:
100 Liters – Private Vehicle Owners
200 Liters – Grab Drivers
Go to https://www.shell.com.ph/freeroadsideassistance to learn more.
10% off on Motolite Batteries
- Offer is open to all Shell Go+ Private members.
- Get 10% off on Motolite Maintenance – Free Batteries (Excel, Gold and Enduro).
Download and register on the Motolite Res-Q app, or call our Motolite Express Hatid hotline to request
- Hotline number – (02) 83706686 (1-800-10-83706686 for provincial areas)
- Globe – (0917) 8916686 / (0927) 8135833 / (0917) 8077394
- Smart – (0918) 8436686 / (0928) 7424896
- Upon booking, please advise that you will be using your Shell Go+ member Benefit
- Simply show your valid ID and Shell Go+ app and provide member details upon delivery to validate and avail offer.
Offer may only apply to the following list of serviceable areas:
- Metro Manila
- Bulacan: All areas of Bulacan
- Laguna: Calamba, Binan, Some areas of San Pedro
- Pampanga: City of San Fernando, Bacolor, Town proper of Mexico, Town proper of Sto. Tomas, Angeles, Clark, Town proper of Mabalacat
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-102202 Series of 2020.
- Free Roadside assistance
- Shell Go+
TERMINATION OF THE PROGRAM
- Shell has the right, at its sole discretion and for whatever reason, to terminate the Program at any time without need of any notice to the member.
- The member, for any cause and at any time may terminate his membership by contacting Shell Customer Service. The member agrees that any unredeemed points stored in the card shall be forfeited.
- For transaction disputes, it is the member’s responsibility to keep official receipt or records via the app for verification by Shell.
- Disputes within thirty (30) days from date of transaction may be raised and verified by calling Shell Go+ Customer Service. The member must submit original or photocopied receipt or transaction slip and other supporting documents (screenshots of emails, sms notifications, app notifications) that Shell may require. Transaction disputes that are more than thirty (30) days from date of transaction will no longer be verified.
- Failure of Shell to enforce any Terms or Conditions does not constitute a waiver of that Terms or Conditions.
- Any claim or disputes relating to the program or the use of the program shall be referred directly to Shell for decision, whose decision shall be final and binding on the member and Shell’s records of all matters relating to the Program shall be conclusive and binding on the member.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of the Philippines. In case of any action arising from the Program shall be filed before the proper courts in the City of Taguig, to the exclusion of all other venues.
- If any clause of the Terms and Conditions or any document referred herein is declared void, invalid or unenforceable by a competent court, the remaining clauses shall remain valid and enforceable.