Terms and conditions
You are online now!
No internet connection or signal lost. You are in offline mode.
SHELL GO+ LOYALTY PROGRAMME TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following Terms and Conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) govern the Shell Go+ Loyalty Programme (the “Loyalty Programme”) and the use of the Shell Go+ digital application (the “App”) operated by The Shell Company of Thailand Limited ("Shell") having its registered office at 10 Soonthornkosa Rd., Klongtoey, Klongtoey Bangkok 10110. The Terms and Conditions were last changed on September 2020.
Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully before registering your membership via Shell Go+ website (the “Website”) or by using the App.
If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions of use, you will not have access to the Loyalty Programme, and you are requested to refrain from accessing or using the Website or the App.
“Participating Site” means a Shell service station at which the Member Benefits and Rewards of the Loyalty Programme may be redeemed. A full list of participating sites is available at Website (please note that this list is subject to change and may be amended at Shell’s sole and absolute discretion);
“Fuel” means Shell Maingrade fuels and Shell V-Power fuels, subject to availability at Participating Sites;
“Rewards” means various types of rewards that may be issued to members and made available in digital form through the App and the Website;
“Identification of Membership” means membership presenting by a member via digital card through the App and the Website or providing registered mobile phone number;
“Membership Card” means the Loyalty Programme membership card applied to either physical or digital form in the App or Website;
“Non-preparation drink and other food” means a product from a range at delicafé excluding on-site preparation drink or delicafé drink to be determined by Shell, subject to availability at Participating Sites. E.g. bottled drink, bakery, and else;
“Preparation drink or delicafé drinks” means freshly made cupped drinks from a range at delicafé to be determined by Shell, subject to availability at Participating Sites;
“Website” means www.shellgoplus.com;
“App” means Shell GO+ application;
“Qualifying Purchase” means a purchase made by a member, using the App or the Membership Card, of either: (i) an amount of fuel that is equal to or exceeding 1 liter at a Participating Site; or (ii) a purchase of any other product available for sale at a Participating Site excluding Fuel, cigarettes, telephone pre-paid cards and preparation drink at delicafé, for an amount that is equal to or exceeding 25 Thai Baht; or (iii) a purchase of any preparation drink for every single cup at participating delicafé
“Customer Service Center” means the Loyalty Programme customer services team, which can be contacted by emailing Shellgoplusth@shell.com or by calling 02 697 5858 from Monday to Saturday between 9:00 am to 19:00pm;
2. Each member of the Loyalty Programme must be resident in Thailand and aged 18 years or over (to be assessed on the day that the member joins the Loyalty Programme).
3. Shell may at any time, and at its sole and absolute discretion:
i. cancel, withdraw or vary the Loyalty Programme; or
ii. substitute the Loyalty Programme with an alternative rewards scheme.
5. The Terms and Conditions do not confer any enforceable rights on a person who is not party to the Terms and Conditions.
6. A member cannot use their Membership Card in the same transaction as a Shell ClubSmart Card.
7. The Membership and its benefits cannot be assigned or transferred from one to another. It can be used exclusively by the member who applies for it.
8. Use of the Membership Card shall constitute your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Shell reserves the right to vary, add, or amend these Terms and Conditions (including but not limited to card usage condition, reward earning, reward redemption and etc.) or to substitute an alternative rewards scheme without prior notice.
9. Members earn the Loyalty Programme points ("Points") or electronic stamps (“Stamps”) for their membership accounts after each purchase made at participating Shell Service Stations. The Points or Stamps collected can be redeemed for products or services listed in the App or Website or any other Rewards communication.
10. The redemption of Shell Go+ Member benefits (“Member Benefits”) and Rewards is available at Participating Sites only and is subject to availability. The Rewards are provided by Shell on the basis of, and subject to, the terms and conditions applicable to each Reward as set out in the App and Website.
11. Shell may withdraw, cancel or decline to issue any Loyalty Programme account, Membership Card, discount and/or any other accrued Reward in whatever form, and/or remove a member from the Loyalty Programme at any time where Shell has a reasonable belief of any:
i. abuse or attempted abuse of the Loyalty Programme;
ii. breach or attempted breach of the Terms and Conditions; and/or
iii. behavior relating to the Loyalty Programme and/or Shell that involves theft, misconduct, abusive or offensive behavior, and/or supplying false or misleading information.
BECOMING A SHELL GO+ MEMBER
1. Customers may become a Loyalty Programme member by registering their membership either via the App or the Website.
2. All registration details must be completed in full and must contain the proposed member’s name, gender, date of birth and mobile phone number.
3. Members must keep Shell informed of any changes to their registration details by ensuring that the details are up to date on their Loyalty Programme account.
4. To make any changes to personal details, members must log in to their Loyalty Programme account via the App or Website or contact Customer Service Center.
CANCELLING A SHELL GO+ MEMBERSHIP
2. By leaving the Loyalty Programme members forfeit the right to any Reward(s) already accrued or issued.
LOYALTY PROGRAMME BENEFITS AND USING MEMBER REWARDS
1. The Loyalty Programme benefits comprise of Member Benefits and Rewards.
2. Member Benefits are available to all members at all times for the entire duration of their Loyalty Programme membership. They comprise of discounts from point redemption and/or special offers (made available in digital form through the App and the Website) on selected: (i) Fuel; (ii) Lubricant products and services at lube bay; (iii) products at Select Shop; (iv) non-preparation drink and other food at delicafé (); and/or (v) redeem preparation drink at delicafé from stamp collection that Shell, at its absolute discretion, may determine.
3. The Member must present together with the Identification of Membership at the time of the purchase to qualify for any points or stamps, otherwise it cannot be claimed. Moreover, the Member can earn points or stamps from Qualifying purchase only and cannot collect points or stamps from the purchase of others. The Member will receive points or stamps from the participating Shell Service Stations according to the following criteria:
· 1 point for every 1 liter of Shell FuelSave Gasohol 95, Shell FuelSave Gasohol 91, Shell E20 Gasohol, Shell FuelSave Gasohol E20
· 2 points for every 1 liter of Shell V-Power Gasohol 95
· 1 point for every 4 liters of Shell FuelSave Diesel, Shell Diesel B20, Shell FuelSave Diesel B7
· 2 points for every 4 liters of Shell V-Power Diesel, Shell V-Power Diesel B7
· Only 1 vehicle in a single transaction per member is eligible for point collection
· Subject to a minimum of 1 liter/transaction/card for point collection
· Subject to a maximum of 100 liters/transaction/card and of accumulated volume 500 liters/card/month
Lubricant products and services at lube bay, products at Select Shop and non-preparation drink at delicafé:
· 1 point for every 25 Baht purchased at lube bay, products at Select Shop (excluding cigarettes and telephone pre-paid cards), and non-preparation drink at delicafé
· Subject to a maximum of spending 8,000 Baht/transaction/card and of accumulated spending 25,000 Baht/card/month.
Preparation drink at delicafé
· Collect 1 Stamp(s) for every 1 eligible preparation drink or delicafé drink at participating delicafé per purchase
· Collect 12 Stamps get 1 free cup of selected preparation drink or delicafé drink at delicafé*
· Subject to maximum of 36 Stamps earned/ day/ member
* Limited free cup to hot or cold, 8 oz. or 16 oz. drink in regular menu only. The frappe or smoothie drink, bottled drink, and seasonal drink are not included in this condition.
Points and Stamp earned from the purchase of other customers although with the consent may constitute as fraud. This is subject to Shell's discretion. The details of each offer will be displayed at participating Shell Service Stations, on the App or Website or via other forms of communication.
4. The Member can earn up to a maximum of eight (8) Qualifying Purchases each calendar day.
5. The Member cannot use their Membership Card in the same transaction as a Shell ClubSmart Card.
6. The points which have been awarded, cannot convert to delicafe stamp. And delicafe stamp which have been awarded, cannot convert to points.
7. Discount voucher from point redemption cannot be applied with exempted products; cigarettes, telephone pre-paid cards and or Preparation drinks or delicafe drinks
8. Points will be expired within 36 months from the day earned and deleted from the loyalty system at month end e.g. points earned during April 1-30, 2020 will be deleted on April 30, 2023
9. Stamp will be expired within 45 days after the last stamp is awarded.
10. Free cup reward of selected preparation drink or delicafé drink at delicafé on 12 stamps collection will be expired within 45 days after the reward has been awarded whereby the system shall start counting since the completion date of 12 stamps collection. The Member can redeem 1 free cup of selected preparation drink or delicafé drink at delicafé per 1 tax receipt only.
11. In case of a wrong transaction found, the Member must contact Customer Service Center within 10[CWS1] days after the transaction occurred with evidence of correct transaction providing the signature of participating Shell Service Stations' representative otherwise the record will be deemed accuracy and acceptable by the Member. Shell reserves the rights for the point or stamp issuance at its sole discretion.
12. Shell will not be liable for any unused member Rewards or Member Benefits incurred as a result of incorrect or out of date contact details or personal details registered to a member’s Loyalty Programme account.
13. Any Rewards which have been issued to a member will be reflected in their Loyalty Programme account, which is accessible via the App and/or through the Website.
14. Once issued, a Reward can only be used at a Participating Site if it is activated prior to visiting the Participating Site. This can be done in a member’s Loyalty Programme account, which is accessible via the App and/or through the Website.
15. Whilst Shell endeavors to ensure that Member Benefits and Rewards are available at Participating Sites, there may be instances where they cannot be redeemed at certain Participating Sites. In these instances, Shell may, at its sole and absolute discretion alter, vary or substitute such a Member Benefit or Reward.
16. At all times, Rewards and Member Benefits are subject to Shell’s sole and absolute discretion. Shell can cancel, withdraw, alter or substitute the Rewards with an alternative rewards or reward scheme at any time.
17. With the exception of the Member Benefits, all Rewards are valid for up to 30 days from the date of issue (for the avoidance of doubt this is the date they are awarded by Shell and reflected in a member’s Loyalty Programme account, not the date on which the Reward is activated or redeemed by a member) unless otherwise stated on the offer (which can be viewed through the Website and/or the App). A Reward cannot be used or reissued after its expiry date.
18. Subject to the Terms and Conditions, a member may use more than one Reward in a single transaction, providing they are different Reward types. E.g. Point redemption and a Member Benefit can be used in a single transaction.
19. Fuel Rewards can only be used for Fuel expenditure that is equal to or greater than the amount stated on the Fuel Reward offer. If the price of the Fuel exceeds the value of the Fuel Reward offer, the outstanding balance must be paid on purchase. If the price of the Fuel is less than the value stated on the Fuel Reward offer, no change will be given.
20. Members may not redeem Rewards in conjunction with any other offer, prize or benefit that is outside of the Shell Go+ programme. Local promotions will always be prioritized over the Shell Go+ benefit available.
21. No cash alternative will be offered, and each Member Benefit and Reward is non-transferable. By accepting a Member Benefit or Reward, each member agrees to hold Shell, and its respective affiliates, harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of the award of, the use of, or misuse of any Member Benefit or Reward. Where the law implies warranties which cannot be excluded, Shell’s liability for breach of those warranties is limited to resupplying the Reward (or paying for the cost thereof) where this is permitted by law. Members assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by use or redemption of any Member Benefit or Reward. Shell is not liable for any lost Member Benefit or Reward.
22. Shell can, at its sole and absolute discretion, add additional Rewards to a member’s Loyalty Programme account at any time.
23. It is a member’s responsibility to check their Loyalty Programme account (via the App or the Website) to see whether there are any Rewards are available to them at that time.
3. Shell will run regular fraud checks to spot any fraudulent transaction and may take corrective actions such as cancelling Points or Stamps earned, cancelling the membership account and may take legal action to the Member who abuses the Loyalty Programme or in case find out that the Member collects his/her points from the purchase of other customers.
4. Shell reserves the right to vary, add, or amend the reward earning terms and conditions without prior notice.
5. Shell reserves the right to terminate the Programme at any time for any reason without prior notice. After the termination, points may no longer be collected. Termination shall be without liability for Shell for the act of termination and Shell shall not be liable for any payment or penalty being due in connection with termination of the Programme.
6. Should the Member violate the terms and conditions in any way, this would constitute a breach of contract that may result in immediate termination of the contract and blocking of the card, i.e. exclusion from the Programme. Points accumulated in such card are deleted and Shell shall not be liable for any damages incurred or may be incurred to the Member due in connection with termination and blocking of the card from the Programme.
7. Neither Shell nor its agents shall be liable under, or in connection with, the Terms and Conditions, the Loyalty Programme or the use or redemption of any Reward for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the member, Shell or its agents, and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise. Shell may amend or vary the Terms and Conditions at any time, at its sole and absolute discretion.
8. Shell may amend or vary the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice, at its sole and absolute discretion.
9. Any changes to the Terms and Conditions will be posted at https://www.shellgoplus.com/en-th/terms-and-conditions
10. Shell’s decision is final in every situation (including any not expressly mentioned in the Terms and Conditions.
11. Shell and the Operator reserve the right to investigate any activity they believe to be of a fraudulent nature and to disqualify any members that they believe are carrying out fraudulent activity or otherwise seeking to circumvent the Terms and Conditions.
12. Shell accepts no liability for lost, damaged or corrupted data; expired rewards or incomplete or incorrect use of the App whether due to omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
1. If you choose or are provided with a username, password or any other piece of information as part of Shell’s security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential and you must not disclose it to any third party nor allow any unauthorized person access to the App under your username and/or password. You are responsible for any actions that take place while using your App account or while using the App via your Device and Shell is not responsible for any loss that results from the unauthorized use of your username and/or password, with or without your knowledge.
2. Be aware that the use of some of the functionalities of the service requires access to the internet and your carrier's normal rates apply. The service contains services and features that are available to Devices having an internet connection and able to download, install and use the App.
Each of the Clauses or sub-clauses of these Terms and Conditions of Use operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining Clauses or sub-clauses will remain in full force and effect.
For more information, please visit Shell GO+ website at www.shellgoplus.com or Shell GO+ Application or contact Shell GO+ Customer Service Center Tel. 02 697 5858